ABOUT POWER BRAIN TOUCH 8 CHESS & GAMES ELECTRONIC TRAVEL CHESS COMPUTER
POWER BRAIN TOUCH 8 CHESS & GAMES Electronic Travel Chess Computer - picture taken from box
MAIN POWER BRAIN TOUCH 8 CHESS & GAMES GAME CHARACTERISTICS
- TOUCH 8 CHESS & GAMES can play 8 different games:
- Checkers (Draughts)
- Fox and Geese
- Northcote's Game
There are 7 languages available:
Level Settings for Chess:
- TM - Time per Move: Can be set from 5 seconds per move to 120 seconds per move.
- TG - Time per Game: Can be set for 5, 25, 30 and 60 minutes per game.
- AN - Analysis: Can be set for between 1 and 15 minutes.
- M2 - Mate-in-2: Plays Mate-in-2 problems.
- FUN - Fun Levels: There are 5 Fixed Levels.
Excerpts taken from POWER BRAIN TOUCH 8 CHESS & GAMES user manual and box.
Power Brain Touch 8 Chess & Games (2006)
Year Vantage / Power Brain
David Levy / Mark Taylor?
Matchplay & Test ELO Ratings
Other Computer Chess Ratings
Class E Level Electronic Travel Chess Computer!