ABOUT RADIOSHACK SUPER 1680L MODEL 60-2253 ELECTRONIC CHESS COMPUTER
A sleek chess computer that gives you hours of fun!
Super Sensory Chess 1680L. Fast-response 4 MHz processor with built-in 8K program. Contains 16 skill playing levels, including fun and puzzle levels. Take back and set up capabilities. Memory retains last game. Requires 4 AA batteries or A/C adapter.
SUPER 1680L provides hours of entertainment and gives everyone a chance to win! Play against the chess computer or play with an opponent.
RADIOSHACK SUPER 1680L Electronic Chess Computer - picture taken from box.
MAIN RADIOSHACK SUPER 1680L MODEL 60-2253 GAME CHARACTERISTICS
- The stylish table top chess computer for anyone who loves chess!
- Great fun for everyone from beginners to club players!
- Fast response time.
- Attractive ultra-slim tabletop design.
- Great features for all levels of play!
- 16 levels of playing strength including handicap levels, revolutionary new fun levels and a puzzle level.
- Fun levels allow SUPER 1680L to make very human errors. Great for beginners -- gives you the chance to win; builds your confidence as a chess player!
- Openings book includes the major openings.
- Take-back and set-up capabilities.
- Stop anytime you like! The game memory retains your unfinished game until you play again (depending on batteries).
- Easy to operate!
- Press chess pieces lightly to register moves.
- Really easy to use!
- Jack for optional A/C adapter.
Excerpts taken from the RADIOSHACK SUPER 1680L user manual and product catalog.
RadioShack Super 1680L (1991)
Julio Kaplan / Craig Barnes
Matchplay & Test ELO Ratings
Other Computer Chess Ratings
Class D Level Electronic Table Top Chess Computer!