ABOUT RADIOSHACK SPHINX MADRID 1300 MODEL 60-2426 ELECTRONIC CHESS COMPUTER
Your RADIOSHACK SPHINX MADRID CHESS COMPUTER is a chess opponent with a mind of its own. Its features include:
- SPECIAL SENSORY PLAYING SURFACE: Lets the computer sense a move when you press a piece against a square.
- LCD DISPLAY: Shows the current position of the piece in play, prompting you to make your move.
- RANK AND FILE BOARD LIGHTS: Show current move, piece position and verification, and level information, and let you easily see where a piece came from and where it should go during a move.
- SIXTEEN PLAY LEVELS: Give you 16 difficulty levels.
- TAKE BACK: Lets you take back and replay moves.
- SAVE: Lets you turn off the computer without interrupting the game in progress so you can continue the game later.
- MOVE: Lets you force the computer to move, ask the computer to suggest your next move, change sides with the computer, or learn by watching the computer play against itself.
- PROBLEM SET UP: Lets you set up special chess problems.
Excerpts taken from the RADIOSHACK SPHINX MADRID 1300 user manual.
RadioShack Sphinx Madrid 1300 (1993)
Matchplay & Test ELO Ratings
Other Computer Chess Ratings
Class D Level Electronic Table Top Chess Computer!