MAIN NOVAG TOURMALINE PLUS GAME CHARACTERISTICS:
- Handy keyboard-entry chess computer with ingenious folding design, piece storage compartment and auto-power off switch.
- Easy to operate - key in all moves and the computer responds with its counter moves clearly displayed on the LCD.
- Strong 4K program with extended 679 playing levels, including fun and handicap levels as well as problem solving levels up to Mate-in-7.
- Programmed in accordance with the International Chess Rules, knows en-passant moves, castlings and pawn promotion.
- Check, Stalemate and Mate announcement.
- Fast response times.
- Plays against itself.
- Including HINT and TRAINING function if you need advice.
- TEACH MODE feature to learn basic moves and tactics.
- Easy correction through TAKE BACK function (up to 32 half-moves).
- Position verification and position set-up for problem solving.
- Saves game position in MEMORY when switched off.
- One set of 4 x AAA cells (not included) allows 1000 hours of play.
Excerpts taken from “NOVAG Tourmaline Plus” User Manual and Box.