ABOUT NOVAG TOPAZ MODEL 9206 ELECTRONIC TRAVEL CHESS COMPUTER
NOVAG TOPAZ Electronic Travel Chess Computer - picture taken from box
Your NOVAG OPAL can be your tutor if you are a beginner or your challenging chess partner if you are already a chess player.
MAIN NOVAG TOPAZ MODEL 9206 GAME CHARACTERISTICS
- A small easy to carry chess computer.
- Very easy to operate.
- NEW strong program with 16 skill levels.
- Programmed in accordance with the International Chess Rules, knows en-passant moves, castling and pawn promotion.
- Check, Stalemate and Mate announcement.
- Fast response times.
- Pays against itself.
- NEW with HINT and TRAINING FUNCTION which are great tutoring features.
- Easy correction through TAKE BACK function.
- Position verification and position set up for problem solving.
- Saves game position in MEMORY when switched off.
- One set of 4 X AAA cells (not supplied) allows 1000 hours of play.
Excerpts taken from the NOVAG TOPAZ Box.
Matchplay & Test ELO Ratings
Other Computer Chess Ratings
Class E Level Electronic Travel Chess Computer!