ABOUT SAITEK KASPAROV TEAM MATE MODEL 207 ELECTRONIC CHESS COMPUTER
SAITEK KASPAROV TEAM MATE Electronic Chess Computer - picture taken from box.
KASPAROV QUOTE: Truly versatile. Teaches basic tactics and strategy. Will help you to play better chess.
KASPAROV CHESS C A L
A very nice little chess book which was included with the SAITEK TEAM MATE called Kasparov Chess Computer Assisted Learning. This book was conceived and guided by the World Champion Gary Kasparov, who jointly with 3 time World Champion Mikhail Botivinnik ran the World's leading chess school in Moscow.
SAITEK KASPAROV TEAM MATE MODEL 207 GAME CHARACTERISTICS
STRONG, TRIPLE INSTANT RESPONSE PROGRAM
- Strong 16K program. Advanced predictive capabilities mean less waiting. Beat over 90% of all players.
A LEVEL TO SUIT YOUR SKILL:
- 1 easy to beat beginner level
- 8 casual levels
- 4 tournament levels with official time controls
- Problem solving to Mate-in-10
- 3 specialist levels (Blitz, infinite, and 10 second chess)
COACHING TO HELP YOU IMPROVE YOUR GAME:
- 2 levels of coaching help: Tactical alert and Capture alert.
- Information: Shows its intended moves while thinking. Evaluates the position when asked and provides hints in difficult situations.
- 64 fun studies to learn from. Special book KASPAROV CHESS to take you through the theory step by step. Great for beginners or strong players.
- Self-Rating System - See how you improve with practice, with the built-in rating evaluator!
EASY TO USE
- Take back up to 8 ply
- Built-in clock for accurate time control
- Sensory chessboard registers moves automatically
- Position verification, set up and problem solving to mate-in-10
- 2 year memory; plays about 250 hours
- 4 C/AM2/R14 alkaline batteries (not included)
- Socket for 8V mains adapter (not included)
Excerpts taken from the SAITEK KASPAROV TEAM MATE user manual and box.
Saitek Kasparov Team Mate (1988)
Matchplay & Test ELO Ratings
Other Computer Chess Ratings
Class C Level Electronic Table Top Chess Computer!