ABOUT NOVAG SUPER NOVA MODEL 904 ELECTRONIC CHESS COMPUTER
NOVAG SUPER NOVA Electronic Chess Computer - Picture taken from box.
MAIN NOVAG SUPER NOVA MODEL 904 GAME CHARACTERISTICS
- A wide range of features and an elegant SENSOR CHESSBOARD assure lasting playing pleasure.
- Choose between 48 levels of difficulty to match your skill. Special Blitz, Speed and Tournament levels.
- Very strong 32K Byte program and a new 16 MHz micro computer with 8K RAM.
- 15,000 pre-stored openings from Master Chess.
- Offers the ability of complete game recall and its superb brain can solve up to mate-in-14 moves.
- Lots of features can be chosen and displayed via the cleverly arranged Liquid Crystal Display, if desired.
- One other MAJOR FEATURE is an RS232 link to the NOVAG SUPER SYSTEM which enables you to connect your chess computer to a PC (most types), a domestic color TV or the beautiful NOVAG auto-sensory wooden tournament chess board for ultimate luxury.
- Plays with one set of 6 x AAA alkaline batteries or a special mains NOVAG adapter 8210.
Excerpts taken from the NOVAG SUPER NOVA user manual and box.
Matchplay & Test ELO Ratings
Other Computer Chess Ratings
Expert Level Electronic Table Top Chess Computer!