ABOUT NOVAG SECONDO MODEL 891 ELECTRONIC TRAVEL CHESS COMPUTER
NOVAG SECONDO Electronic Travel Chess Computer - picture taken from box.
Your NOVAG SECONDO can be your tutor if you are a beginner or your challenging chess partner if you are already a chess player.
MAIN NOVAG SECONDO MODEL 891 GAME CHARACTERISTICS
- A SMALL EASY TO CARRY chess computer with a “MAGIC” SENSOR BOARD. Your ideal TRAVELING COMPANION.
- Very easy to operate.
- Programmed in accordance with International chess rules, knows en-passant moves, castling and pawn promotion.
- Saves last game position in memory when switched off.
- Fast response time.
- Surprisingly strong with 16 skill levels including 4 tournament levels and 1 level to solve chess problems.
- Change of levels also during a game.
- Check, Stalemate and Mate announcements; solves most Mate-in-3 moves.
- EASY correction through TAKE BACK FUNCTION.
- Plays against itself.
- TAKE BACK function for easy correction of weak or wrong moves.
- Full position VERIFICATION at anytime and simple SET UP of board positions.
- Choice of color to play; change of color possible during a game.
- Plays with 4 X 1.5V UM-4 type alkaline or heavy duty batteries..
Excerpts taken from the NOVAG SECONDO user anual and box.
Matchplay & Test ELO Ratings
Other Computer Chess Ratings
Class E Level Electronic Travel Chess Computer!