Your Chess computer is an ideal opponent. It is ready to play you at any time, as often as you like, at whatever level of skill you choose......
72 Levels of Play
- Teaches Beginners, Challenges Advanced Players
- Sensory Chess Board
- Magnetic Chess Pieces with Travel Pouch
- Save game in memory
WHAT IS OUR ADVANCED TEACH MODE? ..... The Advanced Teach Mode teaches beginners in a simple, methodical way the fundamentals of chess, ranging from individual-piece moves to game strategies.
New players can choose from five easy-to-follow Teach Modes. In the first mode, for example, the user competes against the computer where only pawns and kings are used. Once the player has understood that level, the player goes on to the next levels where more chess pieces are utilized. The training modes are as follows:
- Mode 1: Uses kings and pawns.
- Mode 2: Uses kings, queens and pawns.
- Mode 3: Uses kings, rooks and pawns.
- Mode 4: Uses kings, bishops and pawns.
- Mode 5: Uses kings, knights and pawns.
This simple teaching method has proven to be the most effective way of learning how to play chess, and it’s now available in Excalibur chess sets.
Excerpts taken from the Excalibur “Sabre II” Box back and front cover.