ABOUT NOVAG OPAL MODEL 9205 ELECTRONIC TRAVEL CHESS COMPUTER
NOVAG OPAL Electronic Travel Chess Computer - picture taken from box
Your NOVAG OPAL can be your tutor if you are a beginner or your challenging chess partner if you are already a chess player.
MAIN NOVAG OPAL MODEL 9205 GAME CHARACTERISTICS
- The reliable and fully portable chess computer with easy to operate SENSOR TECHNOLOGY.
- Ideal for beginners and occasional players.
- Surprisingly strong program with 16 skill levels including tournament levels and 1 level to solve chess problems.
- Change of levels also during the game..
- Programmed in accordance to the International Chess Rules, knows en-passant moves, castling and pawn promotions.
- Check, Stalemate and Mate announcement; solves most mate-in-3 moves.
- Very fast response time.
- Plays against itself.
- TAKE BACK function for easy correction of weak or wrong moves.
- NEW with HINT and TRAINING FUNCTION which are great tutoring features.
- Position verification and position set up for problem solving.
- Choice of color to play, change of color possible during the game.
- 100 hours of challenging chess from 4 x AAA alkaline batteries (not supplied) or optional universal mains adapter (Novag Art. No. 8210).
Excerpts taken from the NOVAG OPAL Box.
Matchplay & Test ELO Ratings
Other Computer Chess Ratings
Class E Level Electronic Travel Chess Computer!