ABOUT NOVAG MICRO CHESS MODEL 811 ELECTRONIC TRAVEL CHESS COMPUTER
The World's smallest chess computer with sensor board. Strong program with eight levels of skill. Easy to operate. Pieces do not fall of the board even if the computer is turned upside down.
MAIN NOVAG MICRO CHESS MODEL 811 GAME CHARACTERISTICS
- Plays White, Black or against himself.
- Knows Castling and En-passant.
- Setup a board position for problem solving.
- Knows pawn promotion and under-promotion.
- Save game to memory.
- Take back up to 2 half moves.
- Solves mate-in-2 chess problems.
- Eight Levels of play:
- Level 1 -- 2 to 5 seconds.
- Level 2 -- 4 to 10 seconds.
- Level 3 -- 5 to 25 seconds.
- Level 4 -- 10 to 45 seconds.
- Level 5 -- 1 to 2.1/2 minutes.
- Level 6 -- 2 to 3 minutes.
- Level 7 -- 10 to 15 minutes.
- Level 8 -- Infinite (Analysis or chess problems).
Excerpts taken from the NOVAG MICRO CHESS user manual and box.
Matchplay & Test ELO Ratings
Other Computer Chess Ratings
Class E Level Electronic Travel Chess Computer!