EXCALIBUR EINSTEIN CHESS WIZARD KEYCHAIN
His name has become synonymous with genius. Albert Einstein was the greatest physicist of modern times. With only his finely tuned mind, without a team of assistants and without even the use of a computer, Einstein shook and reshaped science-from our understanding of the properties of light and energy to the makeup of our entire universe.
Now he lends his name to EXCALIBUR’S WIZARD series; a collection of games meant to stimulate, challenge and develop your mind-while you have fun!
The EXCALIBUR EINSTEIN CHESS WIZARD KEYCHAIN will push you to your mental limits! Get ready for the ultimate challenge in tactics, strategy and quick thinking! It’s great for a quick game of chess anywhere.
MAIN EXCALIBUR EINSTEIN CHESS WIZARD KEYCHAIN GAME CHARACTERISTICS:
- Built-in dual chess clock.
- Set-up newspaper problems.
- Game score tracker.
- 56 levels of play make the Einstein Chess Wizard Keychain perfect for beginners and advanced players alike!
- Play chess anywhere!
- TRAIN key -- to select one of eight training positions.
- SETUP key -- to setup of modify a position.
- HINT key -- if you want to get hints from your chess partner.
- UNDO key -- lets you take back a moves or moves you’ve decided against.
- Select to play between human vs. human, human vs. computer or computer vs. computer.
- Book Opening Trainer -- you can learn the same openings that world chess champions play! Learn one of 32 popular book openings.
- Solves mate problems up to Mate-in-8
Excerpts taken from the EB Excalibur Einstein LCD Chess Wizard Keychain user manual and box.