ABOUT SAITEK KASPAROV GK 2100 MODEL 273 ELECTRONIC CHESS COMPUTER
SAITEK KASPAROV GK 2100 Electronic Chess Computer - picture taken from box.
Congratulations of your purchase of the KASPAROV GK2100 a computer which offers an exciting variety of unique features and a very powerful chess program. GK2100 is also extremely easy to operate, registering all moves automatically on its built-in sensor board!
SAITEK KASPAROV GK 2100 MODEL 273 GAME CHARACTERISTICS
- 64 different levels of playing skill, including Training, Tournament, Speed Chess, Problem Solving, and even Fun Levels for beginners!
- Sensor board for easy move input.
- Large, clear display with 16 bright board lights.
- Chess Clocks with countdown feature and unique ticking-clock sound option!
- Computer thinks on your time for stronger play!
- Advanced, high-speed selective search!
- User-programmable rotating display option.
- Watch the computer's thought process in great detail - see position evaluation, search depth, principal variation, current move, number of nodes being searched per second, and more!
- Move suggestions are offered on request.
- Large opening book library, with user-selectable opening book options!
- Built-in Automatic Transpositions Manager handles opening book transpositions with ease.
- Plays White from top of the board.
- Verify and set up chess positions and problems!
- Take back 50 half-moves (25 moves per side).
- Play against another person with the computer acting as referee and keeping track of the time.
- User-selectable playing modes!
- Knows all chess rules, including castling, pawn promotion, en passant, and draws (stalemate, three-fold repetition, and the 50 move rule).
- Great problem solver - up to mate in 8 moves!
- Automatic power down with memory retention.
Excerpts taken from the SAITEK KASPAROV GK 2100 user manual and box.
Saitek Kasparov GK 2100 (1993)
Matchplay & Test ELO Ratings
Other Computer Chess Ratings
Expert Level Electronic Table Top Chess Computer!