ABOUT SAITEK KASPAROV GK 2000 MODEL 272 ELECTRONIC CHESS COMPUTER
ADVANCED TABLE-TOP CHESS COMPUTER WITH HIGH-SPEED PROGRAM AND INFORMATION-RICH LCD; IDEAL FOR CHESS ENTHUSIASTS AND CLUB PLAYERS.
SAITEK KASPAROV GK 2000 MODEL 272 GAME CHARACTERISTICS
- 64 playing levels including Sudden Death, Tournament and Beginner levels.
- Strong program working on a RISC-style processor.
- High-speed selective search or powerful Brute Force search program; now you can choose between the two.
- Full information LCD shows:
- How the computer is thinking.
- Time for both sides.
- Take-back up to 30 individual moves.
- Main continuation.
- Intended move and position evaluation.
- Thinks on opponent's time.
- Multiple style openings library; choose from Active, Passive, Tournament, complete book or no book.
- Coordinate LED's indicate moves on the sensory board.
- 8 user-selectable playing modes for your choice of openings and playing styles.
- Automatic power down after 15 minutes unattended; remembers current position and last 30 individual moves.
Excerpts taken from the SAITEK KASPAROV GK 2000 user manual and box.
Saitek Kasparov GK 2000 (1992)
Matchplay & Test ELO Ratings
Other Computer Chess Ratings
Expert Level Electronic Table Top Chess Computer!