ABOUT NOVAG CONDOR MODEL 912 ELECTRONIC CHESS COMPUTER
NOVAG CONDOR Electronic Chess Computer - Picture taken from computer.
MAIN NOVAG CONDOR MODEL 912 GAME CHARACTERISTICS
- The RELIABLE and fully portable chess computer with easy to operate SENSOR TECHNOLOGY.
- Ideal for beginners and occasional players.
- Surprisingly strong program with 16 skill levels including tournament levels and 1 level to solve chess problems.
- Change levels also during the game.
- Programmed in accordance with the International Chess Rules, knows en-passant moves, castling and pawn promotions.
- Check, Stalemate and Mate announcements; solves most mate-in-3 moves.
- Very fast response time.
- Plays itself.
- TAKE BACK function for easy correction of weak or wrong moves.
- NEW with HINT and TRAINING FUNCTION which are great tutoring features.
- Position verification and position setup for problem solving.
- Choice of color to play, change of color possible during the game.
- 100 hours of challenging chess from 6 X AA alkaline batteries (not supplied) or optional universal mains adapter (Novag Art. No. 8210).
Excerpts taken from the NOVAG CONDOR user manual and box.
Matchplay & Test ELO Ratings
Other Computer Chess Ratings
Class E Level Electronic Table Top Chess Computer!