ABOUT NOVAG CITRINE MODEL 1032 ELECTRONIC CHESS COMPUTER
NOVAG CITRINE Electronic Chess Computer - Picture taken from box.
THE PERFECT COMBINATION OF LUXURY AND ADVANCED TECHNOLOGY
NOVAG CITRINE rated 2330 ELO USCF - Picture taken from box.
MAIN NOVAG CITRINE MODEL 1032 GAME CHARACTERISTICS
- A huge array of features and an elegant easy-to-play wooden chessboard with 81 LED lamps assure lasting pleasure.
- A challenge for strong players, but at the same time a patient teacher for beginners.
- Play with beautifully carved chessmen made out of wood, whereby every move is registered automatically by the auto-sensory mechanism.
- The cleverly arranged 6-digit Liquid Crystal Display (LCD) provides easy access to many game options and information during a game.
- Its full playing capabilities, analysis features and Referee function make it a useful tool for chess clubs since all games played on it can be automatically recorded onto a connected PC (all necessary cables are included).
- Advanced RISC processor with high-speed Selective Search program.
- Extensive opening book containing about 24,000 half moves and fascinating middle and end game strategies.
- Choose between 64 redesigned levels including training and tournament levels as well as problem solving levels up to mate-in-8 moves.
- Programmed in accordance with the International Chess Rules, knows en-passant moves, castling and pawn promotion.
- Check, Stalemate and Mate announcement.
- Plays against itself.
- Take back function for easy correction of weak and wrong moves (112 half moves).
Excerpts taken from the NOVAG CITRINE box.
NOTE: NOVAG CITRINE can be connected via the included serial cable to a PC and ARENA, which enables you to play chess engines via ARENA onto your NOVAG CITRINE chess board.
Matchplay & Test ELO Ratings
Expert Level Electronic Table Top Chess Computer!
Other Computer Chess Ratings