ABOUT NOVAG BELUGA MODEL 903 ELECTRONIC CHESS COMPUTER
NOVAG BELUGA Electronic Chess Computer - Picture taken from box.
MAIN NOVAG BELUGA MODEL 903 GAME CHARACTERISTICS
- A wide range of features and an elegant SENSOR CHESSBOARD assure lasting playing pleasure.
- Choose between 44 levels of difficulty to match your skill. Special Blitz, Speed and Tournament levels.
- Brilliant new 16K Byte program and High Speed 16 MHz Energy Saving CMOS TECHNOLOGY.
- Extensive opening book and fascinating middle and end game.
- Offers the ability to foresee and announce check mate up to 7 complete moves ahead and its superb brain can solve up to mate-in-9 moves.
- A multitude of special features can be chosen and displayed via the cleverly arranged Liquid Crystal Display, if desired.
- 150 hours of challenging chess from 6 x AA alkaline batteries (not supplied). The optional NOVAG adapter 8210 can be used for long term economy.
Excerpts taken from the NOVAG BELUGA user manual and box.
Matchplay & Test ELO Ratings
Other Computer Chess Ratings
Class A Level Electronic Table Top Chess Computer!