- Fully portable chess computer with easy to operate peg-style SENSOR TECHNOLOGY.
- A very strong 32K Byte chess program and a super fast 26.6 MHz RISC-style processor offer a superb play.
- Upgraded 128 skill levels split into blitz, tournament, fixed depth, fixed time, training and analysis.
- Can solve up to Mate-in-8 moves.
- Easy correction through take back function (up to 112 half moves).
- Information-rich LCD shows how the compute is calculating time for both sides, move count, moves under consideration, problem solving and main continuation.
- Multiple-style openings library: Active, Passive, Tournament.
- Your option of opening book playing modes: Complete Book or off Book.
- Comprehensive coaching features which include 8 built-in classical mate studies.
- 8 user selectable end game playing modes for your choice of different playing styles.
- Saves game position in MEMORY when switched off.
- One set of 4 x AAA cells will give you 60 hours of great chess on the move or optional mains adapter -- NOVAG Art. No. 8210 (both not supplied).
Excerpts taken from the “NOVAG Amber” Box (back)