Large SENSOR CHESS BOARD with magnetic Staunton pieces. The RELIABLE chess partner. PORTABLE and DELUXE!
MAIN NOVAG ALLEGRO 4 CHARACTERISTICS
- Easy to operate.
- Programmed in accordance to the International Chess Rules including en-passant moves, castlings and pawn promotions.
- Saves last game positions in MEMORY when switched off (only when batteries are inserted or adapter connected).
- Fast response time.
- Surprisingly strong with 16 skill levels including 4 tournament levels and 1 level to solve chess problems.
- Change of levels also during a game.
- Check, Stalemate and Mate announcement; solves most Mate-in-3 moves.
- Plays against itself.
- TAKE BACK function for easy correction of weak or wrong moves.
- Full position verification at any time and simple SET UP of board positions.
- Choice of color to play, change of color possible during a game.
- Plays with 6 X 1.5V UM-3 type alkaline or heavy duty batteries (not supplied) or optional universal mains adapter (Novag Art. No. 8210).
Excerpts taken from the NOVAG Allegro 4 box.