Large SENSOR CHESS BOARD and magnetic Staunton pieces in a convenient travel pouch. The reliable chess partner, PORTABLE!
MAIN NOVAG ALLEGRO CHARACTERISTICS
- Easy to operate.
- Programmed in accordance to the International Chess Rules including en-passant moves, castlings and pawn promotions.
- Does not accept illegal moves.
- 8 skill levels including 1 tournament level.
- Change of level also during a game.
- Fast response times.
- Check, Stalemate and Mate announcement.
- Plays against itself.
- Easy correction of weak or wrong moves.
- Choice of color; change of color also during game.
- Take back function.
- Simple set up of board positions.
- Solves almost all Mate-in-2 problems.
- Full position verification at any time.
- PORTABLE Plays with 6 X 1.5V alkaline batteries or adapter (both not included).
Excerpts taken from the NOVAG Allegro box.
LEVELS - AVERAGE REPLY TIMES ARE:
- Level 1 -- instantly - Familiarization Level.
- Level 2 -- 1 - 10 seconds - Familiarization Level.
- Level 3 -- 1 - 15 seconds - Beginner.
- Level 4 -- 5 - 45 seconds - Intermediate.
- Level 5 -- 1 - 2.1/2 minutes - Tournament Level, 40 moves/90 minutes.
- Level 6 -- 2 - 3 minutes - Tournament Level, 40 moves/120 minutes.
- Level 7 -- 1 - 15 minutes -- Expert.
- Level 8 -- 5 - 20 minutes -- Analytical Level for Chess Problems.